You live as long as you are remembered. ~ Russian Proverb


Sunday, August 24, 2014

Getting Ready To Start Again

I didn't realize it has been almost two years since I've posted here until today.
(Edit: I has been over 4 years since I've posted!  But almost 2 years since I last checked the blog.  Either way, it's been too long.)


Life happened, I moved 2200 miles across the country, my research stuff has been in a box since just before the move three years ago.  Then I forgot my password and had to get that sorted out.  Now I'm back...woohoo!


I'm hoping to dust everything off, reorganize the notes and documents I have, and start digging into my roots again.  I honestly don't know where to start.  I am actually thinking about starting from square one again.  There's so many new sites and now with Facebook groups and such maybe searching will be easier.


The only downside is I don't have money to invest into searching and for online memberships.  But I won't let that stop me from trying.


The question is which side do I start on?

No comments:

Post a Comment